Friday, February 5, 2010

Jessica Simmons Torrent What Is Up With The Countless Number Of Celebrity Reality Shows?

What Is Up With The Countless Number Of Celebrity Reality Shows? - jessica simmons torrent

I do not understand why they continue to come. I think many celebrities their own program, in fact, has done nothing for them, I mean, not Tom Cruise and Orlando Bloom in one of his own reality show.

Some stars have the programs are:
The Osbournes
Hulk Hogan and daughter Brooke
Gene Simmons
Jessica Simpson
Snoop Dogg
George Forman

I mean come on ... The people really see how the lives of Snoop Dogg?

8 comments:

me, myself, and I said...

I know I feel the same as you. It seems that celebrities are so desperate for the indication of Fame. Who cares about Kim Kardashian's @ ss? Who cares about Dina Lohan tries his 2nd Daughter, Ali, for celebrity start? Instead of giving us this crap reality, why not try to impress and attract our attention with his talent and bodies of work? Jeezzh!

Cullen & Jonas <3 said...

Haha. Am I completely agree. I'm tired of all these reality shows. You are really stupid and pointless. Nobody cares about Snoop Dogg.

MichGirl... said...

It's simple: The old washed, talent and old. PPL tihng to do this shit is getting old used PPL fans when celebrities were famous. However, some are simply fun!

MichGirl... said...

It's simple: The old washed, talent and old. PPL tihng to do this shit is getting old used PPL fans when celebrities were famous. However, some are simply fun!

blueange... said...

I hate reality TV in general.

Spreading my Two Cents said...

I hope the Jonas Brothers have a building program ... Never finished.

Alecia said...

I know your taste, all jumped on the moving train

EmJane=) said...

nobody cares!

Post a Comment