Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hairbrush From Mom Is There Anything I Can Do About This Situation? Not The Best Place For Any Kid To Be...?

Is there anything i can do about this situation? not the best place for any kid to be...? - hairbrush from mom

This morning I went to my brother and sister (both autism) in the home of his adoptive mother to visit. He greeted me with a smile. then in a second it went downhill
She began to cry after his eldest son (she has biological children as well). He said he was a loser, and he would do nothing of his life, wanted rates. Then she yelled at my little sister to its fast a $ $ and get the brush in your room. my younger sister went into the brush to get in your room. Then her adoptive mother shouted: "Get out of my room!" his adoptive mother went to her room had the brush, he closed the door so hard the walls shook, and said: "If I do a lot of things myself!"
I was in shock. I never saw his adoptive mother likE this before! Then he turned to my brother and said: "Would it be better to go to school today," I said yes, ma'am. "After a minute or so she turned around and said:" Even better, it would be do not go home today! Today was the end of the day he is beaten to death. He only said "OK.", And finally his own son, as she came into the room, shouting: "Do not push me!" His son told him that they do not grow. walked right by it (in fact, not depressed). she said, "then the next time I say Sorry!"
I asked if everything was okay and if there something I could do to help. She told me to just go home, and on another day. when I cry for all the children "one day I will go andnever come back! "

I report this? If I stay out? What would you do in this situation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment