Monday, February 15, 2010

How Do You Heal An Over Extended Elbow Ive Hyper-extended My Leg And Am Wondering How To Heal It Properly In The Quickest Time?

Ive hyper-extended my leg and am wondering how to heal it properly in the quickest time? - how do you heal an over extended elbow

Hello, I played football in my school, and I did my time in the tibia while talking to hyper-extended extension. the injury of my LCL (lateral collateral ligament) was very bad when we play. I injured one and a half weeks, and I thank you for playing my coach about me still on the injury, I was able to power and today. At every step, and I'm close to having the locking my knees (I love the feeling go to hyper-extension again), and if I for my pain increased in his legs. What are the best ways to heal the wounds and as soon as possible. I have 5 days to come back in the field.

1 comments:

Judith said...

Go to the clinic for a sports injury. Then you can always an accurate method to promote rapid healing. His coach wants to play and can not be the best term for you. Its objectives are different from yours.

Post a Comment