Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Abi Back Again Im In A Love Crisis!?

Im in a love crisis!? - abi back again

I was with a man who had betrayed the son I always drugs and I drank it once, and press in any case I left and went to school, hair, and d wa sin a car accident a month later I was in school was spent in the hospital for 10 months I, but I always loved in a way, but always a friend I had moved it was an incredible big guy that treats me like a queen, which was effective, do not drink, not much or taking drugs is stupid anyway anazing I allowed myself to be the father of my children. Thinking he had a perfect picture of life in common, yet have now taken over the responsibility is their supervisor who makes sure if someone takin a person with ABI ABI * is not easy and can be worse than ever. Anyway I'm back because of his excessiver me and my son who was always the argument that makes me always in the lower left and even dschool he can look after him. I went anyway and now I am "a bit behind with my ex, I'm not sure

0 comments:

Post a Comment