Sunday, February 7, 2010

Discuss Range Finding Rifle Scopes I Am On A Search For A Company To Publish My Poems. Can You Help Me Find A Ready And Reliable Publisher ?

I am on a search for a company to publish my poems. Can you help me find a ready and reliable publisher ? - discuss range finding rifle scopes

As I walk through the terrible war by the rebels in my country, Koidu Town, Sierra Leone, all of my poems (except one) on my experiences as displaced persons and refugees, 31 July at 1997 - Guinea (Conakry), Senegal and Gambia.
I have also variously as a teacher in the classroom, bring peace, development worker in the schools with multi-national companies and civil society organizations working in Guinea and Gambia.
My poems are to discuss topics ranging from war to peace / fighting in a context of poverty, corruption, etc., hardhitting love against hate, the beauty of Africa, opposite the modern tradition, pain / pain / conflict on the realities of the life of a refugee who made the peace or quiet of the town once called "home" known repressed.

3 comments:

Susan K said...

Writer's Digest has both a magazine and a website with enormous resources and markets for legitimate research. Stay away from poetry.com ... This is a fake website that your work accepted for publication in an anthology and you try to sell the anthology. Try small magazines and watch the art of poetry contest. Your work seems very interesting. Good luck.

jamie289... said...

Check poetry.com and noble House Publishers call to New York

My name's MUD said...

lu.com LU

http://www.lulu.com/uk

Post a Comment