Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Buffalo Drive Software Partition Remove How Do I Remove The Hidden Buffalo External Harddrive Partition?

How do i remove the hidden Buffalo External Harddrive partition? - buffalo drive software partition remove

I bought a buffalo PXU2 HD 320 GB external hard drive. When I insert a CD and loads of their software. I called Buffalo, and says she can not be excluded. I did some research and I think I'm looking for something like the U3 uninstaller, which in turn my hard drive to a normal life, hidden partition, etc.

I tried to format, etc., but do not touch the hidden partition. Plz help. Thanks

1 comments:

Fred said...

I also have a 320 GB Buffalo with the same strange PXU2
Partition and the software useful and want to delete.
As you say, a normal hard drive.

I have not tried to go success or reformat.

Someone must know --
Thanks

Post a Comment