Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pregnant Picture Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Picture Of A Pregnant Goldfish?

Anyone know where I can find a picture of a pregnant goldfish? - pregnant picture

I think my goldfish is pregnant - this is very bold, and stand on his head. I have on an area of goldfish is what they do when they are exhausted by other fish tried. I do not think there is any problem with it (I asked before, and some people said the air bladder or dropsy, but I saw the swim bladder, and this is not the case, and the scales are sticking as you would dropsy.) I've tried, but can not find a picture of a goldfish pregnant compare their responsibility. Someone knows where I can find one?

2 comments:

countryg... said...

If you google the question to find the answer you want to see. This is the first thing on the page. Just click to see. Please google any good search engine is to go further. How do I get a first selection of babies now ... lol ... J / K

Zoer said...

www.images.google.com

Type Goldfish pregnant. You get a few pictures.

Did you know that Goldie is an idiot known pregnant?

Post a Comment