Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gallbladder Polyps Causes Gallbladder Problems During Pregnancy?

Gallbladder problems during pregnancy? - gallbladder polyps causes

I know it is long and I apologize!

I took my last order from doctors who are pregnant can cause gallbladder problems. It is something to do with hormones, I think. I have no problems with my first child was born, but about 3 months after they landed in the emergency room because of the extreme amount of pain in the chest and abdomen. It was caused by a polyp in my gallbladder. I had an attack in, but then seemed to stop.

After some months I was pregnant again. Everything was going well until recently. In the last month or so I've got sick after eating and are some of the same pain, but fortunately not as bad as the first time. I immediately asked my doctor about my gallbladder without me even saying anything about the attacks of the past. He said that in extreme cases the mother can undergo the surgery while she is pregnant, again have to remove the gallbladder.

Hopefully this is not the case for me. I & #039; "trying to see what they eat, which is extremely difficult, at 23 weeks of pregnancy, I wonder if anyone else this problem during or after pregnancy. If so, what do they have of the process do and how long after your child is born she will have done?

0 comments:

Post a Comment