Friday, November 13, 2009

Glucosamine Chondroitin More Drug_side_effects What Dosage Of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Would You Give To A 13kg Cavalier?

What dosage of glucosamine & chondroitin would you give to a 13kg Cavalier? - glucosamine chondroitin more drug_side_effects

I have my capsules of glucosamine Cavalier, but someone told me that glucosamine and chondroitin work (for a dog with a bad set of miracle) had also a gentleman. What is the dose and the brute force of 13kg Cavalier caps would you recommend?

4 comments:

spring_r... said...

I would give anything to your dog that did not even check with your veterinarian. Especially if you do not know what dose should be given, would not a new pill, which is a child with no idea that first. Even if it's just a daily vitamin. Ask your veterinarian before your dog and some other foods and water!

Marina said...

This is a problem with your veterinarian. He / she is the only "someone" should listen to when it comes to the health of their animals.

Karen M said...

I have an Irish Setter with common problems, and I swear by Vetzyme High Strength Flexible Joint Supplements - see link below. The website informs the bite of a 0.5. My setter weighs a few pounds more than about 32, and then a bite of everything!

Salty Boy said...

The dose prescribed by the veterinarian.

Post a Comment