Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kidney Pain Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms How Can I Find Out If I Have PKD(polycystic Kidney Disease) Without The Expensive Genetic Testing?

How can I find out if I have PKD(polycystic kidney disease) without the expensive genetic testing? - kidney pain diagnosis more condition_symptoms

For 11 years I had a cyst in the right kidney leads to expansion and a liver-filled cyst that once during my liver cyst removal of the gallbladder a few years ago.The emptied and was causing my pain, severe kidney cysts daily. Over the years I had the scan, MRI and ultrasound to check how big (my kidney grown.2 of 3 doctors including a nephrologist Kidney Foundation) suggests that the ERP said, and we now need to genetic testing undergo in order to verify this. I have no health insurance and a household.Due pain in my diary, I am very grateful for the activities that I have limited my two children.We so stressed that we can not get a response from these experts, "and can not afford to more tests or ER behavior visits.I feeling when I make a diagnosis alone.How if I can not get charged for the test? "I was in the" fee "scale clinical (they say that my husband earns too much money but she did not know it) with the payment of invoices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment