Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wood Paneling Groove For Baby Room Paint Over Wood Paneling?

Paint over wood paneling? - wood paneling groove for baby room

A room in my (grandmother) house, which had not lived in in 30 years. He was the "store" your house is completely full of old e-mails and old clothes and old toys. I worked on clearing the last few weeks in the days of the garbage and I almost anything. The walls are in bad taste than the carpet, and we have to live fix for someone, if I have questions!

1) If you remove the walls, or implementation of new carpet in the first place?

2) No garbage on the walls, scratches and water stains to bottom, until the rain passing through the window. This means that you believe would be able to handle painting the walls and fix itself or should I hire someone?

3) Approximately how much it would cost to hire someone to paint work?

The white walls 4) A wall made of beech wood with lines of groove for each panel, and the other 3 are easy ... How do I fit flat sheets of wood, the other walls?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment