Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recurring Vaginal Infections Does Anybody Have Any Other Ways To Treat A Recurring Vaginal Bacterial Infection?

Does anybody have any other ways to treat a recurring vaginal bacterial infection? - recurring vaginal infections

I have recurrent infections by what feels like never before. My doctor (I know, I need to see another) can not cease to prescribe medications - what works well up to about 3 days after weaning. I wonder if anyone in some improvement in their BV is using alternative methods. I love yogurt and taking acidophilus supplements, I eat lots of garlic. My doctor said my friend can not BV - I read that men - can it be true? I also know that this does not have an STD - I tested. It makes me crazy, and I would find a way to keep his distance - any other information about things that worked would be great. Has anyone tried Enzar - is an herb that you can buy online, allegedly to help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment