Thursday, December 24, 2009

Adult Incontinence Supplies AUTISM: My Child Is No Longer Covered For Incontinence Supplies?

AUTISM: My child is no longer covered for incontinence supplies? - adult incontinence supplies

I have a 7-year-old daughter with autism. It is SSI. For a while we have receive free supplies of incontinence. With all the woe of the household economy, I can not find a company that will offer to supply the RAF SSI / Medi-Cal. Does anybody know where I can find companies that work with the disabled? I went through the net and all they find is only for adults, or to pay you. We can not afford to pay up to $ 100 per month for the pull-ups, and we are working on their training to go to the toilet one loooooong time now, with a minimal increase. PLEASE HELP?

0 comments:

Post a Comment